Kaya Mawa Malawi
LOCATION: Likoma Island in Lake Malawi.
SETTING: On a private island in the middle of beautiful Lake Malawi, offering a freshwater beach experience, along with a wide range of activities.
ACCOMMODATION: 4 Standard + 2 Family Chalets, 3 Premium Rooms + Pool Suites, 2 Private Houses (1-2 bedroom Suites) and the 4-bedroom Ndomo House. All individually decorated with their own sense of style, in spectacular settings and with lots of privacy.
HIGHLIGHTS: Unique, barefoot luxury, island experience on Lake Malawi, with all meals, non-premium drinks, laundry and many activities included. Great base for water activities, or to relax pre- or post-safari.
ACTIVITIES: Scuba diving (PADI), snorkeling, sailing, kayaking, paddle-boarding, kite surfing, water skiing, wakeboarding, fishing, walking, mountain biking, spa and more. Non-motorized activities are included in rate.
CHILD POLICY: Children of all ages are welcome.
• Children under 4 years stay free of charge.
• Children aged 5 – 14 years pay 50% when sharing with 2 full paying adults.
• Children aged 15 years and older charged at adult rates.
• Cots are available for children aged 0 – 2 years.
• Children ages 3 – 14 years sleep on individual beds suitable for children only.
GETTING THERE: Scheduled flights are available from Lilongwe International (LLW) to Likoma Island Aerodome (LIX). Easy connections from Mfuwe for combinations with Zambia.
OPEN: 1 April - 4 January.